Monday, November 28, 2005

Inherited Knob Fiddling Ability

Yeeeaa! I sold the Biolab. Some lucky person out there is now it's owner. It's gonna be a bear to pack and ship. I managed to snap some pics of my son fiddling with it. He knew right what to do. He walked up and started knob twisting and button pushing and switch flipping. And kept at it for a while. He's only 12 months old. Wow. He likes keyboards and drums already. We are working on his bongo rhythm. I just got him his own bongos, and immediately he started playing them. As soon as he can count to 4, he's gonna be a rock drummer! It's been a busy while since my last post, my work has picked up a bit. One cool note to pass on to you, I just got coupons for 2 round trip Airtran tickets for $150. It's a bit much considering what I acutally bought, but I don't have the time or patience to gather them myself. See, Wendy's has this promo coupon on their cups right now for Airtran credits. 32 coupons - 1 way , 64 - round trip, 128 - 2 round trips. So, basically, I paid someone to go and dumpster dive some Wendy's cups for me. I thought Ebay, Wendy's or Airtran would quickly quash this setup, but no, it's only gotten bigger. If Jeff Miller or Marty Crozier aren't already working this, they are missing out. So, go check it out for yourself, it's all for real, and get in that dumpster and start flying!

No comments: