Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Didnt need no welfare state, those were the days.


I'm almost back in the south. Riding past the nucleer plant on I-40 near Russellville, Arkansas makes me think of GWB and his 'Orange Alert'. It's so 'Prisoner' esqe. You are here because you know too much, it's like we are being retro-actively pressed into subservient know-how. Ya, there's something dangerous there, and we want to look around it, not at it. Wow, Archie Bunker was soo racist. It's cool to see a guy with union steel balls actually stand firm on his beliefs, unlike any show since that tries to match Archie Bunker. If that show was made today, I'm certain Edith would be a hot broad, and not the realistic whiny sounding homely wife.
It's like ZZ Top, I like the old television good, the new television, not so much. Velcro Fly, no thank you. Legs, nope. Eliminator, WTF. Tres Amigos, yes, more please.

No comments: