Friday, October 21, 2005

Amazing Energy Ringtones

A few years ago, I was making music with the Scott Panther back in the 'burg. We had came across the most fantastic and inspiring rant by Joseph Newman, the perpetual energy man of Wiggins, MS. This rant had many awesome references to god, the #14, physics, and life in general. I saved that webpage and will post it later. I promise, you will be inspired by it as well. So anyway, we took on the name of Amazing Energy (or Amazing Energy Machine). We embarked on a series of musical (or non-musical) experiments that resulted in miles of tape filled with lots of electronic wish-wash. I have taken some snippets from these tapes and converted them to handy ringtones. These AMR ringtones work on newer Nokia phones, and who doesn't have one of those these days? I've also put up regular audio files so you can hear them. I'll guarantee these ringtones will make people look at you and your phone and give you a WTF? Also, you will know it's your phone ringing and not just some robot making phone noises.

Get This Saucer Going.amr
Get This Saucer Going.mp3

Vakuum Energ.amr

Vakuum Energ.wav

Walking Tolerance.amr
Walking Tolerance.wav

also, see authentic existence

instead of a cat pictures (lord knows there is enough kitty on the net) , that's a pic of my poppy dog.



No comments: