Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Early October Snow

So, Monday, we got about a foot of heavy, wet snow. I had to go out for a solid hour of knocking the snow out of the trees so they didn't break that morning. The city says about 60% of the trees in town were heavily damaged. Leaves still on the trees acted as little snow catchers. It snowed all day Monday. It's going to be over 70 degrees this Friday. That's Colorado. Here's a super pic of my son and our immigrant snowman. He ad some help making it. Driving home last night, I put my Integra into a ditch. Too fast, little icy/gravel patch, and whoosh, there went my back end. Pow. Crunched up the nose of my car (again). I guess I will havta put it back on with more cable ties and cut off the extra bits of plastic hanging out from under my car. My wife did tell me I shoulda driven my 4runner yesterday. Oh well.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: